Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sleeping Buddies

Max used to cuddle Scout all the time
Now he just has to HAVE Scout in his bed
He sometimes still drags him around / wants him but Scout has been replaced by......


BEAR!!!! Max loves this Bear. I bought this Bear for him and a dog for Macey for her birthday from Build a Bear workshop. Their washable and certified by asthma / allergy foundation. I loved them when I found them online. Anyway, Max helped stuff his Bear and Macey's dog. He loves this Bear so much that he gnawed a hole on it's nose and my Mom had to sew it. That being said, we bought Bear no 2. So, now I always have one clean. He doesn't know there's 2 of them and I don't plan for him to find out. He takes this thing with him everywhere. He likes to share his food with Bear, give him drinks, push him around on toys, etc.

1 comment:

Paula said...

good idea with two of them!