Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WV Family Fun

We had the pleasure of visiting with some family of mine - The Bells and The Sharps. I consider them family because they've been a part of my life since I was 13!! (almost 20 yrs now) I definately consider Lee Ann to be like a sister to me, I really think we look alike too!! Lee Ann Sharp with Max & Me
We're very excited because Lee Ann & her hubby John are pregnant which means I get to be an AUNT!!!
The Sharp Family with Max

Max and Tara (their dog) mesmerized by John's antics


Lee Ann & Max with Mick Bell (Lee Ann's Dad)
check out the Harley
Max loved looking at the motorcycle and waved bye bye to Mick as he pulled out
I think he likes the noise



The Bells: Lisa & Mick with Max
Lisa makes the best homemade pizza I have ever had in my life
We only get it once a year but let me tell you - I've never had better


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, We are so blessed to have you as part of our family...we love you Chris and our new little "grandson" Max....Lisa P.S. and those great little Puppies!